We are currently hiring servers, kitchen crew and dishwashers at Portias Cafe! If you love great food and you are a hard worker, we want to talk to you. Previous restaurant experience is a huge plus. You can download and print our application or stop to pick one up. See you soon!
In accordance with the CDC sanitation orders and dining-in procedures, we are implementing the following:
- spacing tables 6 feet apart and ensuring social distancing
- providing hand sanitizer to all customers
- washing hands and sanitizing cash register, stylus, counter, door handles and doors –both inside and out—and merchandiser coolers, if touched, on a regular basis
- wearing masks whenever possible (exceptions due to medical conditions are acceptable).
- please do not enter the cafe if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
At Portia’s Cafe, we believe good food is the foundation of good health–physical, mental, spiritual. That’s why we strive to provide the most delicious and satisfying foods. We do this by using the freshest, purest, healthiest ingredients, and preparing the food with care and love. Portia’s Café’s principles include sourcing food that is:
Vegan: We use no animal products in the production of our foods
Gluten-free: We only choose to use ingredients that are naturally gluten-free
GMO-free: We source our ingredients only from non-genetically engineered organisms
Organic: We source organic and chem-free products and never use any dirty dozen ingredients
Local: We support our community of farmers by buying local whenever possible
Made with Clean Water: We filter our water to remove fluoride, chlorine, VOCs and contaminants
Now you can check out nutrition facts and ingredients for all your favorite menu items!